Saturday, October 25, 2008

I'm ready for the school carnival



I hate being poor but I'm glad I taught myself to face paint. Now I can dress up even if I can't afford a costume. It doesn't help that I have such excellent taste in costumes. The one I want is a black widow spider and is $75 - yikes. Maybe I can get it after Halloween 75% off and save it for next year. I did buy the black fiber with my Michaels coupon so I could make my hair falls.

I'm also going to a party tonight. I think I will keep the hair falls but may change the paint to sexy swirls or maybe a sugar skull on half the face. I have to be at least half way pretty. Which half is the pretty half is up to the beholder or beer holder as the case may be.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

meow!

Holly Loves Art said...

Oh you look so great!!! Thanks so much for dropping by my blog. Have fun and happy Halloween!

Holly

Anonymous said...

how cute! love the makeup! great job chick!! wish i could of gone to the party with ya! hope ya had fun! hugs

toodles-
sarah

Brandie said...

I'm late commenting, but I LOVE this pic of you! The make up and hair...SEXY!

You look fantastic.

And what is with costume prices now?!

Unknown said...

You look great! Hope you had fun.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Brandy